Wednesday, April 15, 2015

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY MASTERPIECE?

My masterpiece, sadly, is still in my head. But that is not just empty space, it's filling my brain to the point of exploding. I have so many ideas overflowing that I don't know where to start. I've researched all of them, thought heavily about all of them, attempted some of them, and still I feel like I don't know where to move with it. I don't want to limit myself to just one because I know I would get sick of that, I want to combine them all. If I had one way to describe a perfect job title, It'd be a renaissance man of creativity. I want to help create things that better people's lives, whether it be in a technical sense, a creative sense, or an entertainment sense. I want to create things that will make people smile, or cry, or both. I've thought of different people I could ask to help as mentors, but many are too large and untouchable to get. I can't think of anyone locally who shares this vision, but I know it's out there. The closest thing I've been able to find is DONDA, and even that is reclusive and untouchable. I've been thinking of many ideas for a masterpiece, many being extremely ambitious too and waiting on starting any them is only making it worse. Between work, reorganizing my room, reading and researching my interests, keeping up with social medias, and of course school, it's been very busy. I hope this weekend or next will be a stepping stone in the right direction, because I'll finally have a bit of free time. I also become an adult one week from today. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment